|(Image Source: Mon Barbeche of MyPhone A919 Android Users)|
How to root your MyPhone A919 Duo/MyPhone A888 Duo
by Mon Barbeche of MyPhone A919 Android Users
2. Follow the instructions on how to install PDANET and when asked on which phone are you using, choose “Other brands”
Note: Don’t connect your phone on your computer yet!
3. In your phone, go to Settings > Developer Options > Check USB Debugging.
4. Wait for the installation of the phone’s drivers. It will prompt a message once it is finished.
5. It's time to root, but first download this file http://www.mediafire.com/?lwhknfmnc25nbc6
6. Unzip the file and double click on the “RUNME.BAT” file. The command prompt will appear and press "1" and hit ENTER.
7. Wait for the command prompt to say that you have to restore your phone. Go over your phone and hit “Restore my Data.” It will reboot and the command prompt will require you to press any key.
9. Then wait for your smartphone to turn on.
8. ENJOY! You now have successfully rooted your phone!
Source: Mon Barbeche of MyPhone A919 Android Users (Facebook)